Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Funky soap.

It is funny how life can get shoved into fast foreward in the blink of an eye. It seems just yesterday I was posting about my giddy-ness over getting my shipment of soap stuff, I was so excited and impatient(ooooh, making soap!)

So, when I got my package I was laughing and smiling like a little kid in a candy store. Plans for soap making had been in the works for a week or better and they stayed there until last Saturday when I finally had a chance to make a batch with my new toys.

And was I disappointed? Yep, I was. I was tinkering with a new recipe and a new ingrediant that traced soooo fast. It was like custard in no time and and no time means weird sloppy batch of soap. Smells fabulous, feels wonderful, oh, and bubbles...lucious bubbles....looks... not so hot. Kind of bland for my taste but should work fine.

My colors are usually more vibrant, those were going to be green and dark purple along with that beautiful black. Oh, well, geuss I'll just have to make more!

No comments:

Post a Comment